What is Kolorex?
20 Years of research and multiple clinical trials have shown that New Zealand’s Horopito is a unique herb from which Kolorex has been developed. The active ingredient of Kolorex, Polygodial, is extracted from this Horopito shrub. All the wild Horopito shrub populations in New Zealand were tested to find those that were five times more active than the others. It is these powerful antifungal herbs that are sustainably harvested for use in Kolorex products.
Kolorex is a complementary antifungal medicine containing active Horopito, which assists in the treatment of Candida fungal overgrowth. It works by destroying the cell walls of the fungal cells, thus helping to eliminate Candida fungal overgrowth in the body. Kolorex is effective for long-lasting relief from chronic Candida fungal overgrowth.
Why use Kolorex?
– Imported from New Zealand
– Scientifically proven effectiveness over 20 years
– Only the five finest and most potent Horipito varieties have been cultivated for the Kolorex products, which are shown to have antibacterial and antifungal properties
– No chemicals are used in the manufacturing of Kolorex
-Each harvest for Kolorex must pass a strict activity test before the manufacturing process can begin
– Safe to use long-term
– No reports of any interactions with other medicines
– Can be used effectively with probiotics
– One capsule daily with a meal
– Delivers an effective uniform dose of Polygodial
– Easy to swallow soft gel capsule with no bad after taste
– Variable dosing means that dosage can be increased to one capsule twice daily if necessary
– Maintenance Dosage: Take one capsule twice a day for one week per month for as long as required
Soft Gelatin Capsule
– Halaal Certified